27 Feb 2012 Self Fertility Massage
Self Fertility Massage™ is a natural fertility therapy comprising a sequence of techniques women can use to boost their fertility and handle their menstrual cycle better. It aims to improve circulation, which in turn nourishes the reproductive organs. It also aids digestion and the elimination of toxins. It can balance the body, support the immune system and reduce stress.
Self Fertility Massage™ can be beneficial to women who suffer with blocked fallopian tubes, PCOS, ovarian cysts, hormonal imbalances, menstrual cramps or poor circulation. It can be used in preparation for conception.
Click here to purchase your instructional DVD with a comprehensive sequence demonstrated by certified massage therapist Hethir Rodriguez from Natural Fertility Shop.com. International customers are sent region free NTSC DVDs, which can be viewed on any international DVD player, regardless of format. See a sneak preview video below.
The techniques used in the DVD sequence are:
- Chi Nei Tsang, an old Taoist Chinese approach, which literally means ‘working the energy of the internal organs’, aimed at clearing blockages, based on the principle that the body can heal itself.
- Deep Tissue Massage, working on deeper layers of tissue, to improve circulation, detoxify and break down adhesions.
- Myofascial Release, a form of soft tissue therapy aiming to eliminate restrictions in the fascia, which might have become twisted due to improper usage, making it easier for oxygenated blood to reach the different organs.
- Acupressure, often called acupuncture without needles, a well-known Chinese technique based on the belief that manual pressure to certain points can have a balancing effect.
- Reflexology, based on the theory that points on the feet correspond with areas of the body, works the foot points for the endocrine, digestive and reproduction organs, to encourage blood flow and remove congestion.
An add-on to this massage is castor oil therapy, in which castor oil is applied on the lower abdomen to facilitate digestion, enhance circulation and encourage healing of the tissues and organs underneath the skin. It has traditionally been used by women who are experiencing ovarian and uterine cysts, blocked tubes, endometriosis, PCOS or wish to detoxify before conception.
The DVD listed above also includes a section explaining how to apply a castor oil pack. You can purchase your castor oil kit here, but you can also simply use castor oil and a cotton flannel you bought individually.
Caution: do not practise Self Fertility Massage™ when you are menstruating or if you are or think you might be pregnant. Castor oil should not be taken internally, should not be applied to broken skin and should not be used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or during menstruation.
Consult with your medical practitioner before starting this programme.